Q: What is an Endowment Fund and how does the San Angelo Symphony benefit from one?
A: An endowment fund is an investment fund established by a non-profit organization that makes consistent withdrawals from the invested capital. Each year, the General Endowment Fund will disburse a fixed percentage to the San Angelo Symphony operating fund. The percentage is fixed to allow the General Endowment Fund to continue to grow under the “total return concept,” which allows principal to at least keep pace with the erosion in purchasing power that inflation causes over long periods of time.
Q: Can I share a sponsorship with another?
A: Yes! Many friends go in together to celebrate loved ones in common, a shared experience, or love of a particular instrument.
Musician Chair Sponsorship Program
The San Angelo Symphony Orchestra’s audience has come to expect and demand the highest quality music offered by talented musicians, led by Maestro Hector Guzman. Through the Musician Chair Sponsorship Program, contributors endorse the quality of SASO musicians.
What is available?
What principal chairs are available?
|Concertmaster, Chuong Vu||Bassoon, Jeff Womack|
|Assistant Concertmaster, Jesus Saenz||Horn, Howard Hilliard|
|Violin II, Edinson Moreno||Trumpet, John Irish|
|Viola, Stephen Beall||Trombone, Tony Bianchetta|
|Cello, Laura Ospina||Tuba, Ed Surface|
|Bass, Robert Marrufo Jr.||Timpani, James Bode|
|Flute, Sara Raviotta||Percussion, Efren Guzman|
|Oboe, Susanna Hilliard||Piano, Michael Yenny|
|Clarinet, David Phillips||Harp, Mary Angela Sedeno|
What are the maestro's podium benefits?
- Recognition and naming rights as the Maestro’s Podium Sponsor (subject to availability)
- Invitation to sit with the orchestra during 2 performances
- Invitations to receptions with Maestro Hector Guzman
- Photo of you and the Maestro featured in the We Are Music concert program book*
- Thank you letter from the Maestro and Executive Director=
What are the principal chair benefits?
- Recognition and naming rights as the Principal Chair Sponsor for the instrument of your choice (subject to availability)
- Invitation to sit with the orchestra during 1 performance
- Photo of you and your sponsored musician featured in the We Are Music concert program book*
- Thank you letter from your sponsored principal, Music Director, and Executive Director
What are the annual sponship levels?
- Podium: 3-year commitment totaling $45,000
- Concertmaster Chair: $5,000
- Principal Chair: $3,000
An Annual Sponsorship is a financial contribution for a concert season.
The Maestro’s Podium sponsorship is a 3-year commitment (3 concert seasons).
The Concertmaster Chair and Principal Chairs are 1-year concert season commitments.
What are the endowment sponsorship levels?
- Podium: 3-year commitment totaling $150,000
- Concertmaster Chair: $50,000
- Principal Chair: $25,000
An Endowment Sponsorship is a financial contribution to the San Angelo Symphony’s Endowment Fund located at UBS Financial Services.
The Maestro’s Podium sponsorship is a 1-year commitment totaling $50,000.
A Principal Chair sponsorship is a 1-year commitment totaling $25,000.
San Angelo Gives
San Angelo Gives
San Angelo Gives is a powerful 24-hour online fundraising event hosted by the San Angelo Area Foundation that unites our community around causes that matter. All donations made through www.sanangelogives.org are eligible for amplification funds increasing each donation and can also help the Symphony win “Prize Money” that will be awarded throughout the giving day. It is a day of giving to celebrate the Symphony’s impact in our community, a chance to raise essential funding for our many educational offerings and artistic programs, and to recognize the impact YOU can make in our community!
San Angelo Gives 2018
- 21 gifts
- 21 donors
- $9,400 raised
San Angelo Gives 2017
- 189 gifts
- 29 donors
- $13,303.88 raised
San Angelo Gives 2016
- 210 gifts
- 27 donors
- $12,815 raised
Did you know that you can help support the San Angelo Symphony’s artistic, educational, and outreach programming when you shop on Amazon.com? AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the San Angelo Symphony. Click the image below to get started!
Welcome to the Symphony’s 70th platinum year of live performances! We are thrilled to announce our return to the newly renovated Elta Joyce Murphey Performance Hall and Stage at City Auditorium! When you subscribe as a program advertiser in our We Are Music program book, you help open doors to live music, inside and outside of the concert hall , for everyone in our community. We appreciate your support!
Benefits of Advertising with the San Angelo Symphony:
- Your company or services will be exposed to a varied market.
- Your advertisement will appear in the recently redesigned San Angelo Symphony program book, We Are Music.
- There is an ad size for any budget.
- Your advertisement will be seen by a target audience with expendable income.
- The price of your advertisement will include the running of your ad in all six regular season programs.
- Additional business is always a greater possibility with the exposure to such a large amount of people.
Eighth Page - $300
Quarter Page - $600
Half Page - $1000
Full Page - $1000
5.5” W x 8.5” H